The Tri-County (AL) Chapter of The Links, Incorporated, has worked diligently to bring awareness to the many social, education and health related concerns within our communities.
Through our charitable entity, The Links Foundation, Incorporated, a 501©3 organization, we remain committed to serving our community and its citizens.
For over 70 years, The Links, Incorporated, through the work of its local chapters has provided outstanding service programs through five facets which include, Services to Youth, The Arts, National Trends and Services, International Trends and Services and Health and Human Services.
The Tri-County (AL) Chapter supports many initiatives through various programs, which include but, not limited to:
- Youth Leadership Summit at Huffman High School
- Summit on Women’s Mental Health Issues
- I AM H.E.A.R.D. (Healthy, Expressive, Able, Respectable, Determined) Holy Family Cristo Rey Girls’ Empowerment Program
- STEAM POWERED: Fueling College, Careers, and Awareness through the Arts at Leeds High School
- Academic Scholarships Programs to low- and moderate-income level students
- HAITI S.U.R.G.E. (Sisterly Uplifting Resilient Girls through Empowerment)